Tagged by a Friend

 Thursday, September 23, 2010

I just got tagged in a post by my wonderful friend, Alana.  I believe that I would answer the same eight little questions she did, so here I go:

Flower.

Gerbera Daisies.


Color Combination.

Pale Turquoise and White


Celebrity Couple.

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson


Theme Song.

"Keep Holding On" sung by the Cast of Glee


"I had a Terrible Day" Food.

Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup


Lipstick, Lipgloss, or Both.

Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss in Pink Diamonds
(especially great after Mary Kay's Satin Lip mask and balm)

Magazines.

 People Magazine
Everyday with Rachael Ray

Favorite Things about Fall.

Fall Trees
Pumpkins and Pumpkin Patches
Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks
My Birthday 
(I'll be 24 on the 17th of October *hint hint*)
My favorite shows are back on.
Including CHUCK and GLEE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP