Autumn Mentality

 Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am so excited for the fall season!
Here are a few reasons I am pumped up:

1.  The trees change colors; oranges, yellows, browns, reds...
2.  I get to go to a pumpkin patch and apple orchard soon!
3.  Thanksgiving happens during the fall season.
4.  My birthday is in just a few weeks.
5.  I enjoy crunching leaves under my feet.
6.  Fall weather has a distinct smell that I absolutely adore.
7.  It's time for sweatshirts, scarves, long pants, and jackets.
8.  I thoroughly enjoy the smell of fall-flavored candles.
9.  Starbucks' Caramel Apple Spice.
10.  I get to snuggle up in warm blankets.

I have high hopes for this fall season.  I'm ready to start embracing the change of weather and enjoy every moment.  I hope you are also able to cherish this wonderful season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP