Surprise!

 Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today, I got a package from Zachary Levi!  :)  In case you don't know why this is so exciting to me, read one of my more recent entries to my blog here.  I wrote Zac an encouragement letter about a month ago and sent it to an address I found for him online.  I never knew if he got the letter.  And, since I didn't request anything in return, I figured I would have to just pray that he received it.  


But today I got a "package" from him!  He sent me a personalized, signed picture.  Now, I know what you're thinking... "Everyone gets the same thing and he only signs it because he has to."  I'd like to think that it's really special though.


And let me tell you why.  I've seen pictures he has sent to other people and none of them are signed the way he signed mine (at least from the ones I have seen).  I joined Twitter a little while ago and I "tweeted" Zachary Levi a message saying, "Your faith has been an encouragement to me. Please never lose that; you inspire people you don't even know. :) Love and Blessings."  


He signed the picture he sent me "Anne, Love and Blessings".  Ironic?  Maybe.  But I'd like to think that he actually read my note and sent it to me because I wrote that to him.  (That might be a bit far-fetched, but it makes me feel wonderful!)  


Getting that huge envelope in the mail today made my week!  Or month.  :)  SO SO SO excited!  And, CHUCK Season 4 starts on September 20th!  Woo Hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP