Overload

 Friday, September 10, 2010

Yet another week of school has come and gone.  I feel a bit overwhelmed already.  I'm taking 10 Graduate school credits (which is probably equivalent to 18+ undergraduate credits).  Full-time for grad school is only 8 credits, afterall.  

This semester does mark the end of my grad school career (I graduate in December!), so I was willing to take on a bit more than normal.  I am praying for God's continued faithfulness and strength throughout this semester as I attack my classes, work, Bible studies, other church involvement, try to have a social life, and continue to put God 1st in my life.  This will be interesting to see how this all unfolds....

That being said, I'm so excited to dive into my last semester, learn more, be challenged, and hope to appreciate my time in school.  This will be my last time in school until:  a) I have children and they attend school, b) I decide to go on for my PhD.- which I don't see happening, or c) I decide to teach a college-level class in social work- which I can do with my Master's.

For now, I relax a bit and rest before taking on my homework assignments later this weekend.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP