Amandine

 Friday, September 17, 2010

My dear friend Amanda has recently flown to Spain to teach for the next year (or so).  She arrived safely, thank God, and is now adjusting to life in Spain.

Amanda and I have been good friends for the past 5+ years now.  We took a chance on each other and lived together our first year of college-which turned out WAY better than I think either of us imagined.  Amanda is hilarious, intelligent, beautiful, thoughtful, creative, and kind.  I am going to miss her so much while she's away.  Luckily, we now have things like Wi-Fi, iPhones, Skype, Facebook, and E-mail so we can at least keep in touch from different parts of the World.

Dear Amanda,
I hope your trip is everything you hope for and more.
I hope you learn a lot about the culture, the language, and yourself while you are away.
Cherish every moment and take many pictures.
Use your talents for a good cause and make an impact in Spain.
I miss you and am looking forward to talking soon.
Love you,
Anne

In our dorm room freshman year of college (2005-2006)
Halloween at a friend's house at UWW
Amanda and Katie at State Fair this summer
Us girls at Tommy and Derek's for a game night
The Tosa girls at UWW for a weekend visit
Lisa's graduation party last December (2009)
Amanda being "sexy" at the Art Bar with the Tosa Girls
Amanda, you crack me up.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP