Summer Class

 Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today marked the end of the 3rd week of summer class for me.  The course is 6 weeks total, so I'm already done with half...which means that our midterm paper is due in a week.  I haven't even started doing any research for it and it needs to include some outside sources.  Even though I've been in this class for, well, the aforementioned 3 weeks, I still am not in the frame of mind to complete a paper to turn in quite yet.

This being the first summer course I have EVER taken, it is definitely hard to wrap my mind around completing actual assignments over the summer in such a short period of time.  I guess the good news is that I'm at a 100% in the course so far.  Hopefully I'll get the motivation and determination to start and complete this paper sometime this weekend.....hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP