California Dreamin'

 Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last time I went to California, I was thrilled to spend time with my wonderful friend, Alana, and her soon-to-be-husband Jordan.  I met some awesome ladies, who were in the bridal party of Alana and Jordan's wedding with me, and got to reconnect with my brother and sister-in-law.  Each time I go to California, I get to experience new things and always fall back in love with the California lifestyle.  I'm so excited to return to Cali at the end of the summer for 2 weeks!  After a long first-year of graduate school, spending some quality time with my brother and sister-in-law and relaxing on the West Coast will be a much needed vacation.  

Here are some pictures from past California trips:

(From Spring break 2008)
A view from a mountain near sunset

At Point Loma with Alana and Jordan about a year before they were engaged/married

Alana and I reenacting our childhood memories (this was finding a frog and throwing it into Spider Lake at Fort Wilderness)

(From my trip in July/August 2009)

View from Mount Soledad, looking out at the Pacific Ocean

My brother, Scott, pretending to fall down the cliff at Mount Soledad

Sitting on a seashell bench in La Jolla, CA

Driving to Coronado, this is the view back at downtown San Diego

The beautiful bridal party at Alana's wedding- Sarah, Steph, myself, Jessi, and Melissa

The newlyweds- Alana and Jordan!


  I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing during this trip to Cali, but I'm excited to find out!

1 comments:

alanajane June 22, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

So fun!! Haha reenacting all of our childhood memories was awesome. We laughed sooooo hard!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP