Jazz in the Park

 Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tonight, I went to Jazz in the Park at Cathedral Square Park in Milwaukee with some of my wonderful high school and college friends.  :)  It was so good to see them and catch up.  After all these years, we still have a bond to each other and are able to make unforgettable memories together.  Here are some pictures documenting our night together:

The cathedral in Cathedral Square Park
Elizabeth, Becca, Emily, and Amanda
Kelly and I
Kelly, Elizabeth and I
Amanda and I
Me and Rosie
All the girls (minus Rosie): Kelly, Emily, Me, Amanda, Elizabeth, and Becca
Elizabeth with a goofy face
Some lady we caught sleeping  :)
And my future husband in the green suit  ;)  (totally kidding)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP