Friends

 Saturday, June 12, 2010

Today, I was reminded yet again of how much of a blessing true, lifelong friends are.  I have many wonderful friends, but today I spent a lot of time with some of my Tosa girls.  These ladies have been a huge support and encouragement in my life since freshman year of high school (9 years ago) and have meant the world to me.  :)  Without them, life would be a lot less interesting.  

We have gone on cruising excursions, road trips to Minocqua WI, followed red jeeps to Sentry to go shopping, eaten ice-cream on stressful days, went "clubbing" as high schoolers, attended dances, dinners out, had movie nights, fun times in Whitewater, and now we are still as close as ever making new memories.  I am so thankful for the amazing women in my life who have remained friends over all these years.

I love you girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP