Brewer's Game

 Wednesday, June 30, 2010



Last night, Liz, Amanda, and I went to a Brewer's Game.
It was the first game I went to this season.
And the Brewers won against the Astros!

I was so thrilled to find out (from Liz) that the stadium offers a $4 box meal.  
The meal includes:  a hot dog, peanuts, cookies, and a small soft drink!
What a deal when typically a hot dog alone at the stadium costs $3.75.

It was a great night out with the girls!
I can't wait to go to another game and cheer with the fans.
It's exhilarating!

Bernie's Dugout.
Liz and Amanda (before the crowd came in)
Liz and I making fun of Amanda using binoculars to see far away.
The racing sausages- Polish, Chorizo, Brat, Hot Dog, and Italian Sausage.
Ryan Braun (#8) up to bat.
Liz and I at the game.
Brewers Win!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP