Visions of the Weekend

 Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here are a few pics from the weekend:
Crepes from the Pancake House.  I went to breakfast with my friend, Dan, on Friday.   It was delicious!

Friday night, I celebrated my friend Meghan's soon-to-be wedding with a bridal shower.  It was a night of fellowship, desserts, laughter, and heart-to-hearts.

On Saturday, I went apartment hunting...but was left disappointed.  It was fun to look, though!  And ultimately, I'm fairly certain of where I will live in May 2011 (which is NOT in the apartments I looked at this weekend).

After apartment hunting, I went to a late lunch with my friend, Trevor.  It was great to catch up and spend some time with him.

Saturday night, I went to Andy's apartment to celebrate his birthday.  Andy and my friend, Kelly, have been dating for the past several years.  They are a really cute couple and I'm so happy they are together.  In Andy's party invite, it was requested that we wear our lederhosen.

Lisa actually did:
(This is Lisa and Andy, the birthday boy)
Andy and Kelly at the birthday celebration.  :)

Oh, and I brought a Skinnygirl Margarita to Andy's apartment.  This drink is only 100 calories per serving.  And in case you don't watch 'Bravo' on Thursday nights, Bethenny (Frankel) Hoppy, the creator of Skinnygirl Margaritas, has a show called "Bethenny Getting Married?"  It is a fantastic show and Bethenny is wonderfully entertaining.
Yes, I did seatbelt the Skinnygirl Margarita in my car...and took a picture of it.
Keepin' it classy with plastic cups!

Sunday, I did the announcements at church for 1st service.  I always get nervous before speaking in front of 100+ people, but it always goes pretty well-with God's help.

After church, I came home...ate leftovers...watched an ABC Family movie...and then took a 2-hour  nap.  When I woke up, I ran a few errands and came home for the night.

I had a wonderful, busy, friend-filled weekend.  It was great!  :)  

Also, Friday was my parents' 27th wedding anniversary and today is Alana and Jordan's 1st wedding  anniversary!  It was also, obviously, a weekend filled with L.O.V.E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP