Love.Laughter.Marriage

 Sunday, August 1, 2010

A year ago today, one of my longest and greatest friends, Alana, got married to a wonderful man, Jordan!  Since Alana and I have lived in different states since the end of middle school, I had only heard of Jordan when we caught up on the phone.  I feel so blessed to be able to meet Jordan before he and Alana were engaged when I came to visit them in California a while back.  It was so apparent to me that God had brought them together as a couple.  Seeing them together was only more proof that they were meant for each other.  :)

I was honored to be a part of their wedding last year.  The ceremony was beautiful, but what struck me most was the amazing love that Jordan and Alana have for each other and for God.  It has been hard being away from Alana for the past 9 years, but somehow we have been able to stay in touch throughout this time apart.  She continues to be a huge encouragement to me and I love the moments we do get to spend together, in person or talking on the phone.

I am so happy for Alana and Jordan and want to congratulate them on their first year of marriage!  I pray that God blesses them as they continue to experience life together.

I miss you and love you both!  God bless!

1 comments:

alanajane August 2, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Anne you are so sweet! It was so much fun having you there! We will have to catch up soon - but not until after August 10th. I have a huge exam to study for. But after that, for sure!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP