Movie Monday

 Monday, August 2, 2010

Tonight, I walked over to my friend Kelly's house and we decided to watch a movie.  Kelly's family has Netflix, so we took about half an hour just looking through the different genres and options.  Did you know that under "comedy", there is an option to watch an "African American Comedy"?  Or a "Latino Comedy"?  There are also the options for "Slapstick" and "Screwball" comedies?  I didn't even know that comedies could be broken down into ethnic/racial categories and also two adjectives that, to me, mean the same thing...

Ultimately, Kelly and I decided to watch Paper Heart, which has now made it to my top 5 movies.
It is a super cute, romantic mockumentary about love.  It left me in a romantic and happy mood.  :)  If you haven't seen the movie and you happen to like, 1) Michael Cera as an actor, 2) The movie "Juno", and 3) Feel-good romantic movies....Paper Heart could be for you!

So, after what felt like a very long, tiring, and slow-moving Monday, the day ended on a positive note.  Now, it's almost time to change into my pjs and go do my quiet-time with God before bed.  Hope all your Mondays were wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP