Ryan&Meghan

 Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yesterday was yet another summer wedding.
This time, for my dear friends Meghan and Ryan.
They have been together since high school and were made to be together.

I honestly believe that God created them to be the perfect complement for one another.  It isn't often that I genuinely feel that way about a couple.  I feel that way about my friends, Alana and Jordan, and I feel that way with Meghan and Ryan.  It is such a blessing to be part of a wedding where you can hear, experience, believe, and witness the love that the couple has for each other...a love that only God can create and perfect in us.

Here are some pictures from the wedding/reception:
The beautiful bride-to-be getting ready before the ceremony.

The husband&wife's first dance as a married couple!

The father-daughter dance.

The bride and I at the reception.

I caught/grabbed the bouquet (in my right hand) and am holding my bridesmaid's bouquet (in my left hand).  I guess I'm getting married soon....


So, as Meghan and Ryan begin their lives together, I pray that God blesses them in their marriage.  They are an absolutely beautiful couple and I am so excited to see where God leads them in their relationship with each other.  Love you both!  :)  Love&Blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP