Courtney&Nick

 Sunday, August 8, 2010

Saturday, August 7th 2010 marks the (new) wedding anniversary of my friends, Nick and Courtney.
I met both of them at UW-Whitewater while going through undergrad.
I have been blessed to know Courtney throughout the years.
Nick and Courtney are a beautiful couple, who I know will serve the Lord and be faithful both to God and to each other.

It was wonderful celebrating with them on their big day. 
I wish them the best in all the years to come.
I pray that their lives together are filled with love, happiness, laughter, life experiences, and good memories yet to be created.
Love you both!

Courtney and her father walking down the aisle

During the ceremony

I now pronounce you husband and wife! :)
(P.S. Notice the three-fold cord around their wrists from the passage in Ecclesiastes 4:12)

It was great to see friends from college after so long! 
Here are (from left to right):  Rosie, Jen, myself, and Kelly

Me with the beautiful bride.

It was so great to spend the day with everyone. 

God bless your marriage, Courtney and Nick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP