(premature) apartment hunt

 Monday, May 10, 2010

I am quite excited at the possibility that in one year (or less) I will be in my own apartment.  Don't get me wrong:  I love my parents and have been so blessed to be able to live with them over this past year.  But...I'm ready to start my life as a single, independent woman in my own place.  

I've never had an apartment before - I was a Resident Assistant in college for 3 out of 4 years and then moved home for grad school.  But, I know I will enjoy having my own place.  It will be nice (for once) to live in a place where my stuff can be separated into different rooms instead of stacked in my bedroom.  :)  

What I think I will enjoy most about my own apartment:
1) Getting to cook dinner everyday
2) Actually, Grocery Shopping in general
3) Having friends and family over to visit as much as I want
4) Being able to "escape" to my home away from the busyness of life
5) Decorating rooms
6) Meeting new people wherever I move to

So, even though I probably won't move out until sometime after December (when I graduate with my masters), I am anticipating great things on this new adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP