Cooking

 Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm about to go grocery shopping and I am very excited!  I love to cook!  Unfortunately, since 1) I don't actually have an income right now, and 2) I live at home with my parents - I don't get the opportunity to cook as often as I'd like.  But I love to make meals for friends and my family any chance I get.

Tonight, the menu consists of tequila-lime marinated grilled chicken (which is a marinade already created and the tequila cooks out - in case you were wondering), garlic and herb couscous, grilled asparagus, and grilled pineapple.  It's one of my signature dishes.  :)

So, now I'm off to go buy fresh asparagus and some pineapple.  I hope you are enjoying your day wherever you are right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP