My mom

 Friday, May 7, 2010

Today is my Mom's birthday!  So, I just wanted to write a quick post about how amazing my Mom is.

My Mom is one of the most selfless people I know.
When it comes to our family, my Mom has always put our needs before her own.

She is also one of the most creative people I know.
She has a hidden artistic talent that she doesn't know exists, and is a wonderful cook.

My Mom taught me how to stand up for myself and the importance of protecting my heart.
She also taught me that I should always turn to the Lord for guidance in my life.

My Mom has a great sense of humor and never ceases to make me laugh.
My Mom is a great dancer, but her moves might be a little dated.  :)

Life without my Mom would not be the same.
She has always supported and encouraged me and gives the best hugs.

I only wish good things for my Mother.  She deserves every wonderful thing in life.
So, Mom, Happy Birthday!  May you be blessed in the years to come!
I love you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP