99 blog posts on the wall

 Monday, March 21, 2011

This officially marks my 99th blog post ever!  :)
So, it's not really a big deal, but I thought I'd get
excited.

I recently started writing in an actual journal next to my bed.
Due to the ease of access and my newfound discipline, 
I write in the journal more than on my blog.

I think my favorite part of the journal is a section that is titled
"Highlight of the Day".  Every night, as I reflect on the past hours
and after reading my Bible, I write my highlight of the day
to have a clear perspective of how God has been faithful
in my life and how prayers have been answered.

It's a great reminder that each day is new 
and there is always something positive if you look for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP