w.e.d.d.i.n.g

 Monday, March 14, 2011

This weekend was whirlwind.
I took a plane to Columbus, OH.
To then hop into my brother's car and
drive 2 hours south to Cincinnati, OH.

Then, I traveled to the rehearsal dinner.
Back to the hotel.
Woke up early to eat breakfast.
To then hop into my brother's car and drive 
to Newport, KY.
We walked between Kentucky and Ohio.

Then had lunch.
Went back to the hotel to change for the wedding.
Prepared for my scripture reading during the ceremony.
Attending the wedding...and then the reception.
Danced the night away with good friends.

Woke up early the next morning 
(after springing ahead an hour).
Ate breakfast at the hotel again.
Hopped into Trevor's car and drove 7
hours back to WI.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

View of downtown Cincinnati from Kentucky
The beautiful bride, Corey, and I
The wedding party with confetti at the reception
My brother, TJ, and I
Two of the girls I met at Corey's bachelorette party (Jessica in the middle and Jalie to the right)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP