Full Time

 Monday, August 8, 2011

Today was my first day of full time at the hospital!  
It was wonderful, pretty much the same, 
but now I have an office and a direct phone number.

I'm so excited to start my career at the hospital and am
so blessed to have the position I do now.  I couldn't be more thankful.

I have been reminded lately about how perfect God's timing is.
In the time I have been at the hospital, I have grown in my 
profession and been able to develop relationships with staff and
families.  I am definitely more mature as a social worker today
than I was even 6 months ago (when I started at the hospital).

Thank God for providing exactly what we need.
And I am so thankful for family and friends who are supportive
and a huge encouragement to me.

Now I'm just praying that my orientation/transition into
the new position area goes smoothly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP