The Packers

 Monday, December 6, 2010

Yesterday was my dad's Holiday Packers Party.  Each year, the employees are treated to dinner, free drinks, and entertainment.

We watch the Packers game and hang out from about 11am until 4pm.  This year, we were able to meet (previous) Green Bay Packer #71, Santana Dotson. 
I even got a picture with him, which I will put up at some point.  Meeting Santana, however, made me wish I could meet this guy (below) even more!
I have a huge crush on Aaron Rodgers (#12).  AND he's a born again Christian!
I almost asked Santana if he could set up a date for Aaron and me, but obviously decided against mentioning it.

Factoid:  When I purchased my car in 2006, I named it "Rodgers" before I even knew Aaron Rodgers' name.  It is even spelled the same way.  Coincidence?  I think not.  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP